We cater to the smart and savvy bride who is organized and resourceful enough to plan her own wedding, but also realizes that she needs help on one of the biggest days of her life. We understand how fun and exciting planning your dream day can be. We also understand the need for a professional wedding coordinator, which provides you freedom to relax and enjoy being a bride, without worrying about the many details or asking your family and friends to work for you.
Our wedding coordination services allows you to truly enjoy the final weeks of being engaged - freeing your time to focus on family, friends and social activities leading up to the big day. Our services are the solution to your wedding running smoothly. After months of planning every aspect of your wedding, you don't want to leave the execution of your hard work and plans to chance. When you partner with L' Shanell Events, you not only benefit from our expertise, resources, and experience, but also our skill in making your day look fabulous and ensuring that your personal love story is told exactly how you imagined.
- "SAVVY BRIDE" WEDDING COORDINATION (aka 'Day of' Coordination): We meet 6 weeks prior to your big day to make sure that all details have been considered, confirm your vendors, and create a detailed wedding day timeline. We will be there through your entire wedding day - tending to vendors, setting up and managing the details, making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time, and ensuring that you and your family enjoy the fabulous day you’ve worked so hard to plan! Professional service fee begins at $1,000
- "VIP SAVVY BRIDE" WEDDING COORDINATION: More than your typical 'day of' service. Services begin as soon as you book us! You will get everything that is included in the "Savvy Bride" wedding coordination service plus much more. Professional service fee begins at $1200
- WEDDING PLANNING CONSULTATION: During this 1-hour consultation (more hours can be added), we will answer all of your burning wedding planning questions and/or provide ideas, tips and resources. Sometimes you just need a sounding board to bounce ideas off, someone who doesn't mind talking all things weddings! Professional service fee begins at $60
- WEDDING BLUEPRINT CONSULTATION: You're Engaged! Now What? We'll provide a complete outline of everything you need to keep in mind, tons of resources and money saving tips during our 2-hour discussion. Your head may still be spinning and you may have become overwhelmed with the responsibility of planning all of the details that go into planning a wedding. Take a deep breathe…we can help! We will answer questions and share expert advice, wedding planning secrets and exclusive discounts that will reduce costs, time and stress. This consultation will cover realistic budgeting, photography, cakes, venue and vendor selection, stationery, hair and makeup, décor, florals, food and beverage, organization and much more. We offer valuable tips on how to put a plan together that will work for you. You will also receive a free copy of our hand-crafted Savvy Bride Planning Guide. This guide details tasks that you will need to accomplish in a realistic time frame and order. It is packed with valuable information such as:
- Wedding Planning Tips
- Must-Ask Questions for Potential Vendors
- Wedding Terms
- Wedding Day Tips + Checklists
- Beauty Tips
- Resource Links
- ...and More!
Contact us to learn more about any of the above packages. Call us at (312) 380-5946 or complete the contact form by clicking here.