WHY HIRE A WEDDING COORDINATOR?
- After months of planning and years of dreaming, why leave to chance that it will all go as you had planned? Having a wedding coordinator ensures less risk of anything going wrong and more security that all the details will be just right!
- Wouldn’t it be nice to bounce ideas and have a creative resource for those last minute touches and proper etiquette?
- The venue coordinator works for the venue and are there to deal with issues specifically related to the venue. Don’t you want someone making sure your needs are met?
- Instead of putting your friends and family members to work, why not allow them to enjoy the moments of your special day with you instead of feeling like event staff? Volunteers often lack the experience needed and end up feeling overwhelmed as they try to keep on top of everything that must be done to ensure that the day runs smoothly.
- Having a wedding coordinator ensures that you will eat and you will dance. Do you understand how rare this is for the typical bride? Sad, but true.
- Do you really want to answer these questions on your wedding day: Where do I sit? When do I show up for pictures? Where is my corsage? Where can I plug in my equipment? What should the cake table look like? Do you have my final payment? Wouldn’t it be nice to say, “Go ask the Wedding Coordinator.”?
We cannot wait to hear your love story! After we learn about your vision, the amount of assistance required, and how far along you are in the planning process, we will develop the perfect solution to meet your needs and provide you with a customized quote. Our Wedding Month Coordination services are in high demand, so don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs! Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs. Call us at (312) 380-5946, Email us at email@example.com, or Complete our Contact Form by clicking here.